Essential oils are generally extracted by distillation and cold press. Steam distillation is often used. Other processes include expression or solvent extraction. They are used in hair care, body care, facial care, massage oil, cosmetics, soaps and other products.
Pomelo pure essential oil for massage, facial care, perfume and relaxing purpose.
An essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants. Essential oils are also known as volatile oils, ethereal oils or aetherolea, or simply as the oil of the plant from which they were extracted
– Scientific name : Citrus Paradisi
– Ingredients Extracts : grapefruit peel
– Essential oils have 26 % xitrala pods and esters
– Color: pale yellow to colorless
– Aromatic scent: Characteristic, fresh and citric with a camphor back note that gives this distinction and depth.
– Density at 20 ° C : 0923-0926
– Acid : ≤ 1:00
– Peroxide index : ≤ 15
– Refractive index at 25 degree C : 1472-1476
– Iodized index : 13 degrees -14 degrees
– Packing size : 10ml, 50ml, 500ml