Lemongrass essential oil is created by steam distilling the leaves/blades from this grass. Lemongrass is commonly used in cooking, but the oil actually has many more benefits from its high concentration.
It’s commonly used in cleaning, and therapeutically, for support of the immune system, and muscular and joint systems.
Used for skin care, reduce acnes and pimples, muscle tone and reduce pain. Good for oily skin, Reduce fatigue, Anti headaches, Helps the body warm, Reduce muscle pain,Regularly using with incense, oil lamps and BBW for room.
– Botanical name: Cymbopogon winteratus
– Color and Appearance: Slightly yellow to yellow clear liquid
– Odor: Having a characteristic odor of citronella
– Specific gravity at 20℃: 0.876 – 0.930
– Optical rotation at 20℃: -5℃~0℃
– Refractive index: at 20℃: 1.464 – 1.480
– CAS number: 8000-29-1
– FEMA number: 2308
– Flash point: around 81°C = 178°F
– Main component: Geraniol 19 – 25%
– Package: 180 kgs/drum
– Origin: Vietnam