Cassia oil is extracted from Cinnamomum cassia (also known as C. aromaticum and Laurus cassia) of the Lauraceae family. It is also known as false cinnamon and cassia lignea.
Cinnamon Oil can be obtained through steam distillation of bark as well as leaves and twigs of the cinnamon tree. Cinnamon leaf Oil is mostly used in aromatherapy and smells like cloves. Both these oils are also used in fragrance industry.
Cassia essential oil is a fungal remedy, natural immune system booster and antiviral essential oil. It can be used as a home remedy for toe nail fungus, colds, diarrhea and viral and bacterial infections.
– Species: Cinnamonum Cassia
– Part: Leaves, branch
– Appearance: red brown transparent liquid
– Colour: pale yellow
– Cinnamal aldehyd Content: 75% min
– Refractive Index(200C) : 1,545 – 1,560
– Relative density (200C) : 1,047 – 1,050
– Optical Rotation (200C) : -0,50
– Solubility in ethanol 80% (v/v): 1 in 1 volume of ethanol
– Odor: having characteristics odor of Vietnam nature cassia oil.
– Packing: 25 KG HDPE cans or 200 kgs in Drums